Thursday, June 27, 2013

ENOUGH ALREADY!



Can we move on now?  Paula Deen has begged forgiveness from God and everybody in the whole world, including Matt Lauer, the hawk of  The Today Show, who kept needling her for that “gotcha” moment.  

I felt truly sorry for Paula as I watched Matt question her over and over while she tearfully tried to convince the whole world how she was raised.  I believe her.  I think she’s a good woman who loves to cook and from her past endorsements and success, I believe she’s good at what she does.  She’s not perfect.  Neither am I.  Neither are you. 

Why can’t we just leave it at that?  Enough already!  Done!  Over!  I hope Paula will leave it at that and move on.  Her actions will speak louder than her words just as they always have.

That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment